My husband placed an order on April 11, 2013 to suprise me for my birthday.He called the company, no answer, a week later a woman called back and said it would she shipped express.

Item didn't arrive so he called back, they were doing inventory, another week or so, again no product.

Again, a woman called on Wednesday and the product was going to be shipped and a tracking number was going to be sent to my husband's email address, you guessed it no tracking number, nothing.This is the way they operate, there hasn't been a time yet where my husband has called and the phone has been actually picked up.

Had an Experience with Perlier?

Comments

Hello, I just came across your review.I would like to let you know that the person you dealt with is no longer with Perlier.

There were a number of issues prior to 2014 when we relaunched the website. If you see this and are so inclined, please contact us at 877.737.5353 or info@perlier.com, I'd be happy to help you resolve this. I know, 3 years later.

My apologies for your inconvenience.

Best,

Denise

Customer Service

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #695289

I have the same type of problem.I placed an order on 7/20/13.

My cc was charged on 7/22/13. Never received any email to let me know that product was shipped. Still looking . Tried calling several times, and mailbox will not take any new messages.

E-mailed them too...No response. I'm going to have my bank do something.

I have ordered from them before, and never had this problem.I will never do business with Perlier again!!!!

to sbnilsen #1167260

Hello SBNilsen,

Please contact us at info@perlier.com or 877.737.5353.I'd be happy to try to help you resolve this.

I know it's been a long time and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best,